You are now on the TicketStage.com
website. TicketStage by MMCIS provides our online ticketing capability.
If you are purchasing
tickets by credit card, your purchase will appear on your credit
card bill as MMCIS/Ticketstage.
By ordering Needham Community Theatre tickets over the Internet,
- All ticket sales are final. If you are unable to attend the
chosen performance, tickets may be exchanged for an alternate
performance based on seating availability and the discretion
of Needham Community Theatre (proof of purchase in the form of printed
receipt of original online purchase or confirmation email of
purchase must be presented).
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and DISCOVER are accepted
for on-line orders only. Credit cards are not accepted for
orders. Your credit card will
be charged by MMCIS/TicketStage.
- A small handling fee will be charged for each
- Your tickets will be held at the door and available for
pickup 30 minutes prior to show time.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you confirming your
order. We encourage you to print this email and bring it with
you to speed box-office
- Disclaimer - Neither the Needham Community Theatre nor TicketStage,
the ticketing service we are using, promises that the Theatre’s web site and ticketing
service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific
results. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the
use of our site and ticketing service, including without limitation, direct,
indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Although we are
committed to addressing the needs of our patrons, neither Needham Community Theatre nor TicketStage guarantees any specific result from the use of our
or the ticketing service.
- Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and hold Needham Community Theatre and TicketStage, its affiliates, officers, agents and
from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable
attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of your use of our web
site and ticketing