Arlington Friends of the Drama carefully monitors CDC guidelines for COVID-19 on a regular basis. We will continue to update procedures and protocols and encourage you to visit our website for updated information prior to your performance.
- TicketStage accepts MasterCard, VISA, American
Express and Discover
tickets purchased on-line, are subject to a small, non-refundable per ticket convenience
- Refunds and Exchanges. Before confirmation of
your ticket purchases, carefully review your performance specifics
and seat selection.
The Arlington Friends
of Drama cannot commit to exchange or refund a transaction after a ticket
has been purchased.
We cannot guarantee your ability to change seat assignments at
a later point. Therefore, it is important to address the following
issues prior to ordering your tickets:
- If there are other individuals with whom you want to sit, coordinate
with them ahead of time.
- Know how many membership seats your party is entitled to for
- When selecting seats, avoid leaving a vacant seat (or three)
between you and the next reserved seat or the aisle. Many of
our performances sell out and we might have to change your seats,
since most patrons require an even number of seats.
- When paying for non-membership seats, have your credit card
information ready for data entry.
Note: AFD Theater is accessible to the disabled. There is a lift from street level to audience seating, and an appropriate restroom is located conveniently as well. One wheelchair space and some front-row seats have been blocked from online purchase, and may be reserved by e-mailing office@AFDtheatre.org or calling 781-646-5922.