You are now on the TicketStage.com website. TicketStage
by MMCIS provides our online ticketing capability. If you
are purchasing tickets by credit card, your purchase will
appear on your credit card bill as MMCIS/Ticketstage.
- Ticket sales are final. If you are unable to attend your chosen performance, tickets may be exchanged for an alternate performance based on seating availability and the discretion of The Dover Foundation. Any such exchange requires proof of original purchase in the form of the confirmation e-mail received at the time of purchase.
- If a show for which you have purchased tickets is canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of The Dover Foundation, we will send an e-mail to the address you provide at the time of purchase to arrange exchange/refund options.
- For health and safety, masks are encouraged but not required.
- Credit cards may be used for on-line orders only. We accept the following: MasterCard, VISA, American Express and DISCOVER. Your credit card will be charged by MMCIS/Ticketstage. Cash or check must be used to purchase tickets at the door.
- A small handling fee will be charged for each ticket that you order.
- The e-mail confirmation that you receive IS YOUR TICKET. Please be sure to bring a printed copy of this e-mail with you to the box office. Cell phone users should pre-load the confirmation e-mail prior to arrival in order to speed up check-in at the box office.
Disclaimer - Neither The Dover Foundation nor TicketStage, the ticketing service we are using,
promises that the Theatre’s web site and ticketing
service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that it
will provide specific results. We will not be liable
damages of any kind arising from the use of our site
and ticketing service, including without limitation,
indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Although we are committed to addressing the needs of
our patrons, neither The Dover Foundation nor TicketStage
guarantees any specific result from the use of our web
site or the ticketing service.
Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and
hold The Dover Foundation and TicketStage, its
affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees,
harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including
reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of your
use of our web site and ticketing service.