You are now on the TicketStage.com website. TicketStage
by MMCIS provides our online ticketing capability. If you
are purchasing tickets by credit card, your purchase will
appear on your credit card bill as MMCIS/Ticketstage.
By ordering Summer Institute Martha's Vineyard Hebrew Center tickets on ticketstage.com, you agree to our Ticketing Policy and Terms of
before ordering your tickets.
- All ticket sales are final.
- An email will be sent to you confirming
your order. This confirmation email is your ticket. Please bring it with you to the performance.
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and DISCOVER are
accepted for on-line orders only. Credit cards are not
accepted for mail, phone, or at the theatre orders. Your
credit card will be charged by MMCIS/TicketStage.
- When selecting seats for reserved seat performances, avoid leaving a vacant seat between
you and the next reserved seat or the aisle. Many of our
performances sell out and we might have to change your
seats to adjust for such vacancies. If there are other individuals with whom you want to
sit, coordinate with them ahead of time.
- A small, non-refundable handling fee will be charged for each ticket
- Disclaimer - Neither the Summer Institute Martha's Vineyard Hebrew Center nor TicketStage, the ticketing service we are using,
promise that the Theatre’s web site and ticketing
service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that it
will provide specific results. We will not be liable
damages of any kind arising from the use of our site
and ticketing service, including without limitation,
indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Although we are committed to addressing the needs of
our patrons, neither Summer Institute Martha's Vineyard Hebrew Center nor TicketStage
guarantee any specific result from the use of our web
site or the ticketing service.
- Indemnity - You agree to indemnify and
hold The Summer Institute Martha's Vineyard Hebrew Center and TicketStage, its
affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees,
harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including
reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of your
use of our web site and ticketing service.